Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Clear Shampoo Review


http://www.clearhaircare.com/Images/958/958-212416.pngA couple things to know about me. One my hair is damaged though I do things and take vitamins to help. Two the reason it is damaged is due to coloring my hair. Now ya I have learned different things to not hurt my hair as badly over the years. I can happily say it is not as bad as it once was. Still every couple days or weeks it still needs some TLC. Who's doesn't? Lets be honest.

Not many of us really think about that whether we color our hair or not. Well I had a chance to try a shampoo I never heard of before recently. Clear Scalp & Hair. Needless to say I was a bit curious since I am always on the look out for shampoos that will help my hair!

Clear: Damage & Color Repair:

So their claim to fame with this is that it is both safe for color treated hair. As well as within seven days of using this you should be able to reverse damage done on a daily basis to ones hair. All while nourishing your scalp and hair.

So the sample I got lasted me exactly that. Seven days. I used this product. So does this stuff really work?

Well examining my hair today, though it did not strip any color out it didn't quite do what I would expect a damage repair shampoo to do. This being said though I also don't wash my hair every day. I wash it two to maybe three times a week. So this could be why it didn't have the same effect perhaps? I am unsure. In order for me to test that theory I would need to get a full sized bottle.

So if your looking for something safe on color and smells great. This works if your looking for something that is going to do some major damage control. Perhaps if it is paired with something else or used more consecutively this may work but that is undetermined at this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment