Thursday, February 27, 2014

Birthday Wishes

A Special Blog Entry:

Special Wishes for a Special Person...


I wanted to write today as special blog entry. No this entry has nothing to do with a review or a small business. Nor does it have to do with a artist. It is for someone who has known me for a very long time. Someone who has helped me be strong even in times when I thought there was no end to my pain. I wanted to write about a person I have cared about and loved for a very long time. Someone I respect even if I don't always show it.

She has has managed to cheer me up when I have been down. Has held my hand when I needed more then just my strength to do something. Has pushed me to be me, no matter what others though. Has let me be me even if she did not exactly agree with it. The same person who has watched me grow for twenty seven, almost twenty eight years. Who was there and kissed my boo-boos. Who scared away all the bad monsters.

Who made me believe I could be whatever I wanted when I got older. Let me know that if I work hard enough at something it could be mine. Who has loved me unconditionally with all of her heart. I want to wish my role model, my best friend, my mother. A very happy birthday. Though I can not be with you today I want yo to know mom that I love you and am thinking about you!

Happy Day 'O' Birth.
Alyssa & Justin

No comments:

Post a Comment