Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Tea Blog Review 8

Mayorga Organic Blueberry Acai
Tea Info
Type:
Green Tea

Description/Ingredients: Organic Green Tea, Natural Blueberry Flavor, Natural Acai Flavor, Natural Raspberry Flavor 100% Natural - This product contains all-natural ingredients with no artificial colorings, flavorings or preservatives.
Review:
First and foremost, we got this has a wedding gift. I had never heard of this company before. When I looked into them I found out they were originally a coffee manufacturing company. They released a line of organic teas that seem to only be sold in costco's. (Then again I haven't looked in my store for them. They could be sold there too!) So this was going to be a different thing for me to try.

The first scent before steeping smelt of dried blue berries. If you know what those smell or taste like you would understand this. If not, its sweet with the undertones of a bitter bit though not in a harsh way. After it was steeped it smelt as if I had come into contact with a bushel of blue berries.

The taste of the tea on first sip was rather pleasant actually, I could easily drink this with no sugar and be fully happy with it. Which is saying something for me. Once I added sugar though it tasted similar to biting into a fresh blue berry. With a tiny bit of a bitter after taste, though not bitter in a off putting way.

I really liked this tea in the end. It was a refreshing for a new tea for me to try. I would highly recommend it if you can find it!

No comments:

Post a Comment