Thursday, February 13, 2014

BzzAgent Review (Schick® Hydro Silk® Sensitive Care® Razor)




Good Day Guys & Dolls, 
So today I bring to you my review for a Bzzagent Campaign. Before I get into the review though some of you are probably asking yourself what exactly is Bzzagent? Well let me tell you. Bzzagent is the leading social marketing company that has been around since 2001. What they do is put products into the hands of us the consumers and help us share our opinions and give companies feedback. In turn making our voice count and be heard. 

This is not to say we are not also spreading the word for the companies who sign on with them for this. Our reviews are shared through social networks such as Twitter, Facebook, Youtube and even our blogs. It helps them get more people to know about them and their hot new items. The best part about the whole thing is you can join and become a Bzzagent for Free! There is no sign on fee or fee anywhere to be exact. 

For further info or if you too would like to become a Bzzagent please feel free to use the Referral link as follows to join!
https://www.bzzagent.com/Referral.do?id=bc3b8b5489d07844




Now moving onto the Schick Hydro Silk Sensitive Care Razor. 

Bzzkit:
I recieved my bzzkit which included a Schick hydro silk sensitive care razor kit. Coupons for friends and family for four dollars off their purchase of a Schick hydro silk sensitive are razor kit. As well as a Coupon to get a any FREE Skintimate shaving cream. 

The Razor:
The razor features a hypoallergenic moisturizing serum infused with Shea butter. Five curve-sensing blades. Skin Guards. 

My Review: 
So I get really bad razor burn due to having sensitive skin. In the winter it is even worse because of all the dry air around. I have tried many products for sensitive skin and always to my disappointment they don't work as well as the company promises. So needless to say I was a bit skeptical at trying this as well. 
I gave it a whirl still though. First time without purchasing the Skintimate shaving Gel that I had a coupon for. At first try I wasn't all that impressed. Though for the first time I did not end up with razor burn which I was pleasantly happy with. Though within a hour or two my legs were dried out and needed lotion. Within a couple days I had to shave again. Which I was not happy about specially since the razor has five blades. Meaning it should be a close shave. 
So I went and bought the Skintimate Skin Therapy Lotionized Moisturizing Shave Gel. This time I used this gel with the razor. Low and behold I found a product that worked amazing together. It was five days before I had to shave again. The close cut of the five curve sensing blades and the moisturizing strip as well as the Lotionized Moisturizing gel all left my legs feeling smooth and moisturized for a full five days. I didn't need to lotion once! 
All in all I give these products a five out of five stars. They do work better together but the razor itself works well alone too. 

#GotitFree #BzzAgent #Skintimate #Schick

No comments:

Post a Comment