Saturday, February 22, 2014

Tea Blog Review 5


Giant Eagle (Market District)
BlueBerry Herbal Tea

Tea Info
Type: White Herbal Tea
Description/Ingredients: (I apologize here. I do not any longer have the box for this. Nor could I find the list of ingredients online.)

Review:
I need to first state you will only find this tea wherever you can find a Giant Eagle/Market District. This means for the most part you will only find this tea in and around Pittsburgh Pennsylvania. I can state I have been drinking this tea for at least three years now. I tried it when I was working for one of the companies gas stations.

So the scent of this tea is the same both on a cold sniff and once it has been steeped. It smells of sweet blue berries. It is a very pleasurable scent to intake. It is also a pleasantly naturally sweet on it's own with no sugar. Though I still do tend to add a tad bit to it. Just to develop the taste even more.

This is one of the few teas that is not a chai that I also add milk to. This makes a amazing difference. It brings about the taste of a blue berry muffin. It is in its own way a unique and cleverly designed tea combination. I love this tea. It makes for a amazing breakfast tea. Something I have and will keep recommending for the person on the go!

No comments:

Post a Comment