Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Catnip Bubbles

Kookamunga Krazee Kitty Catnip Bubbles

About the Product:
Super concentrated
Natural catnip extract for pure potent enjoyment
Mixes wacky catnip with fun interactive bubbles

Review:
So we found this catnip at the store the other day. I thought it was a cute idea and that my cat would probably love it. Specially since she tries to go after other bubbles that have been blown in the past. Upon getting home and opening the product. She was fully interested. The smell was potent and amazing! Which I am sure is what caught her attention.

I read the directions and followed them. Rather simple, right? Well I think I got three bubbles out of this whole thing. Otherwise they did not work, at all! Instead it left a drippy mess on my clothing, floor and all over the bottle. Whilst my poor cat sat waiting so kindly for a bubble to pounce.

To her dismay and my disappointment it never happen again. These bubbles, or lack there of and more so syrup serum they want to call bubbles. Were far from worth the money. I would not recommend spending your money on these in any way shape or form.

I contacted the company about my disappointment with their product they were willing to give me a refund with proof of purchase as well as a few details from the bottle.

-Update-

So after reviewing a few things with the container it has come to my attention this may have been a older formula. The packaging on my bottle is completely different from the current packaging look. So, I would be willing to give this product a second chance; If I didn't have to buy it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment