Friday, February 14, 2014

BzzAgent Review (Tone® Bath and Body Wash)



Hi Guys & Dolls, 
I am back with another Bzzagent review for you. Today I will be reviewing Tone Body Wash. So lets not waist any time and jump right into the this. 

BzzKit: 
Came Complete with Tone Petal Soft Body Wash (Full Size bottle). As well as a handful of coupons for a dollar fifty off any Tone body wash or bar product. 

The Body Wash: 
Tone has come out with a new line of body wash which includes spa inspired ingredients. Types include: Petal Soft with Pink Peony & Rose Oil, Mango Splash with Cocoa butter, Daily Detox with White Clay & Pink Jasmine, Soothing Oatmeal with Shea Butter, Ocean Therapy with Deep Sea Extracts & Pearl Essence, and Fruit Peel with Alpha Hydroxy Fruit Acids.

My Review: 
So the point to this new line of body washes apparently is to leave you skin feeling like you just came from the spa and silky smooth and clean. So upon receiving my bzzkit I opened the bottle to give it a first scent smell. My first thought on the scent is that it was overly perfumy. Needless to say I am much more into earthy, musky type scents. So perfumy is not really my thing. So I was hesitant to use this. None the less I did that evening. 

I upon it being out of the bottle I found that the scent was not as over whelming as it had seemed in the bottle. In fact it was rather enjoying of a soft tone of fresh rose and  paeonia. It lathered nice and thick and rather quickly as well. Which is always good. It left my skin feeling soft and clean as well. 

Unlike some of the body washes that leave a oily feeling behind this did not. I could clearly tell that it was not overly slick. The scent also lingered for a few hours after I was out of the shower. It even caught my husbands attention when I walked by him. It was a pleasant not over powering scent and so subtile that it was actually enjoyable and soothing. 

All in all I give this body wash a five out of five star rating. I look forward to trying a couple of the others as well. I will report on them when I get them. 
#Bzzagent #GotitFree #Tone

No comments:

Post a Comment