Saturday, March 29, 2014

479 Degrees Popcorn Review

Black Truffle + White Cheddar Popcorn by 479 Degrees Popcorn

 Okay time to get a little honest here. I am not a popcorn fan. I hate the fact that kernels tend to get stuck in my teeth. The fact that occasionally they don't pop fully and you bite down and it hurts! Not to mention I just never really got excited over most popcorn. The flavor rarely does anything for me.

So when I saw this bag turn up in my love with food box I kind of shrugged it off. I tried it the other night with my husband though and I was rather impressed. It smelt heavily of mushrooms. Which would be nothing more then the truffle oil that was drizzled over it.

The truffle actually complimented the cheddar nothing was overly strong. It was light and airy. Never bit into anything hard nor did I have any kernel issues with this popcorn. I could easily sit there and get this and feel happy eating it. Specially since it is non GMO, Gluten Free and low calorie and not feel guilty about eating it while dieting.

My only one complaint with this popcorn was that the bag that it came in was not resealable. For me that is a issue because I peck like a bird at things. If I do not finish it in one sitting I do not want to be coming back to a stale pack of popcorn later. So that is my only real negative issue with this product. Something worth to invest and try. A nice fancy treat for those date nights.

No comments:

Post a Comment