Thursday, March 27, 2014

Dark Chocolate Covered Blueberries by Emily's Chocolate

Dark Chocolate Covered Blueberries by Emily's Chocolate

I received these in my Love with food box. I have to admit I had never heard of the company or about any of their chocolates. So I was unsure about this product at first. Though if you haven't caught on yet I like trying new things anyway so this did not bother me to try out. I happen to like chocolate covered fruits for the most part. Though I have to admit I was a little curious about these.

The packaging was really cute and it is something that would probably grab my attention in a store if I saw it. These bags were easy to open with no real struggle. The chocolate pieces no one was the same size, though they all packed the same taste. The chocolate was smooth and creamy with just a tiny bitter bite. Now the issue I did have with this was the blueberries. You could barely taste them at all. It was more like eating a chocolate covered raisin then a blueberry. Perhaps if I was to eat more then two or three at a time I may start tasting the blueberry but right now it lacks it.

This wouldn't stop me from trying other products by them but it would stop me from buying THIS product by them. I feel they may have over dehydrate the blue berries to the point they lost all their flavor. That or they are using ones that don't have much flavor to begin with. Perhaps if they were to change to a different blueberry or juicer ones they would hold more of their taste. Needless to say I am not overly impressed with their product. 

No comments:

Post a Comment