Thursday, March 13, 2014

LaughingDevilDesigns Review

“What soap is to the body, laughter is to the soul." I tend to think about this quote often when I am picking soap for my family. I don't like soaps that leave residue or that don't leave me feeling clean. I hate buying soap only to have it not help my skin in anyway or my health. I want to be clean when I am done washing. Not feel like I just went from dirty to slimy. I also figure many of you may struggle with this issue as well. Always looking for a better soap. A soap you may fall in love with and just have to have.

I am always trying something looking for what works best for me. I try from liquid shower gels to bars. I have found a couple I like but after a while I get tired and need that next one. With me being all about supporting smaller companies I took to Etsy once again and stumbled across LaughingDevilDesigns.

My Review:

Eucalyptus Tea Tree (Soothing Body Soap)
  Aka: Sniffle Soap
  
Full ingredient list:Saponified Oils of Organic Olive, Organic Extra-Virgin Coconut, Organic Sunflower Oil, Fair- Trade Shea Butter, with Organic Tea Tree Essential Oi, Organic Eucalyptus Essential Oil, and Organic Peppermint leaves

The reason I choice to try this soap particularly was for two reasons. Firstly I suffer from severe asthma. Specially in hotter weather. The Eucalyptus within the bar of soap I figured should help with my breathing issues in the shower. Which is always a good thing since anyone with asthma knows how much a asthma attack and the chest pain with it can suck.

Secondly I choice this soap for the Tea Tree Oil. Tea tree oil being good for the skin specially when one suffers from acne, as I do. I figured this would be a good a positive soap for me in the end with both positive aspects of this.



So the aroma of this soap was just very lush potent and amazing. Though I love the scent of tea tree oil so that helps since it smells greatly of it. With a soft mint like under tone which complemented the scent rather well in my opinion.The feeling of the soap dry was soft and smooth the leaves giving just enough of a texture to give a soft scrub when used.The soap lathered quickly and thickly. Which mean I did not have to struggle to get a nice lather going. It had a silky smooth texture and when washed away left my skin feeling clean and not oily.

After a couple days of use this soap proved to do what I had hopes it would do. It started to clear up my skin where I had larger breakouts at, at that time. It left my skin smooth once dried as well. I am fully in love with this soap and would highly suggest it for anyone whom may suffer any of the above issues. This soap would also be very good for when one has a cold or in general the starts of the sniffles. The mix of the eucalyptus, peppermint leaves and tea tree oil all will open up your sinuses rather quickly in a hot shower with this bar of soap being used.




The packaging of the soap as well, I have to mention how adorable it is! It kind of reminded me of a vintage country time market sort of thing. I am not sure that is how it is meant to be seen but it is how it came off to me. I loved it. 

I can't wait to try more of their soaps in the future! I was thrilled with the outcome of this and fully happy to say you should already be buying this soap if you aren't yet!



Customer Service:
They were fully on the ball the whole time. Top notch and ready to please. This is a outstanding feature and just made the overall experience with them to be very much pleasant. If your in need a of a new soap the I will proudly stand behind LaughingDevilDesigns and their product. I do recommend them highly!


LaughingDevilDesigns Information:

LaughingDevilDesigns is from Crockett, California. They are 100% Vegan company that pride themselves on being Cruelty free, Chemical Free and therefore Concern Free. They are also now palm oil free as well. They can be found monthly in San Francisco at The Bluxome Street Winery Meet Market the last Saturday of every month from noon till five in the evening. If you would rather buy directly face to face that would be the best way to do it!



LaughingDevilDesigns Etsy Store: https://www.etsy.com/shop/LaughingDevilDesigns

No comments:

Post a Comment