Saturday, March 1, 2014

Just A Moment

Catch Up Weekend

I just wanted to let people know that no I have not forgotten to post today. What is happening today though is the fact that I had a couple of curve balls come up this week. From burning my throat with chemicals while cleaning to taking my Cat for a emergency vet visit. Amongst other things. Last night was my first night out in over a month for a Flogging Molly concert compliments of my inlaws. 

So today is my catch up on sleep get my voice back (So I can record a few things for youtube.) As well as finish playing catch up on blogs I had started to write but had to stop due to issues this week. I promise come Sunday you will start seeing things pop up again. Rather then just this simple announcement.  

Have a nice weekend everyone!
Zlollie

No comments:

Post a Comment