Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Restaurant Style White Bean Chips by Beanitos

Restaurant Style White Bean Chips by Beanitos

Ever have that hankering for chips though with the fact of your dietary needs or wants you have a hard time finding something to fit you? Well thanks to Love with Food I found something I have fallen in love with. My husband and I are always on the search for healthier ways to snack. Without feeling like we are totally cheating on our dietary needs and wants.

So in my box I received I had to bags of Beantio's White Bean Chips. The bag was about snack size which is all I really need when I am trying new things out. So I was unsure about these because both my husband and myself our weird about gluten free things. Though I think I am a bit more open about trying things like that then he is. So I figured these weren't going to be all that great when I first saw them.

These chips texture wise were really light. Which I found odd for a chip to begin with. Then again one really does not realize how much wheat puts weight into a product. Not only was this chip light and airy. It was even crispier and crunchier then normal chips are. Which I like crisp and a nice crunch sound when bitting into a chip. The taste though...

WOWZER! I was highly impressed this chip was a nice and very pleasant taste. It reminded me a lot of navy beans with a sun flower seed follow up. Which after saying it to my husband I looked at the facts on the bag and saw they were both ingredients in this chip. So it made sense to be able to pull those flavors out the most. This chip also had just enough of a salt that it wasn't gross and overly salty making you need a drink every couple chips. It was actually a real treat to have such a grease free (Unlike most chips), savory and crispy chip.

What was better is my husband Mr Anti Gluten Free stuff couldn't stop eating these! He loved them as much as I did! These chips are all around amazing and let us guilt free eat them! We will certainly be looking for these in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment