Saturday, March 15, 2014

Smarty Pants Review

Smarty Pants

So I gave these a shot the other day. Upon opening them they remind me a lot of gum drops. Which could go either way to me. I like some gum drops I don't like other so I was slightly curious. The colors were of orange and red. They didn't have much of a smell to them which I am fine with. Perhaps a small hint of fruit if anything.

These are rather small and even though they are chewable I would still keep them out of reach of children. They could be mistaken for candy. As well as being a choking hazard. Upon taking them they tasted of no one thing but certainly of fruit snacks. Like those we use to eat as children. I could easily do these daily. I felt generally better all day then when I don't take vitamins. So this is a certain possible invest me in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment