Thursday, March 20, 2014

Moments like these.

Hi guys and dolls,

Sorry for the delay in post still. My back is really not agreeing with the rest of my body. I am doing things I can. The blog is still up and going and I do have reviews coming for you all! They are coming in and as I can move about and review some of them I am doing so. It is just taking more time then what it normally does. So I do apologizes. I will be caught up as soon as I possibly can. I am going to try and do at least one review for tomorrow if possible. We will see how my back is doing in a little bit. I see a back doctor next week on Thursday so hopefully that will get to the point and help get me moving again.

On another note I have several things I figured I would address quickly. First and foremost I had originally planned on starting up my youtube channel. As of right now, between health issues, the blog itself, and getting ready for the Atrocity Exhibition in may (This requires me to be sewing a lot currently.) I have very little time to record anything. In the future this may change and if so I will get it up and running. Currently though it is looking like for now we are just sticking with the blog. When and if I do get the youtube channel up and going you will all be informed. I will back track and hit some of the things I have reviewed already for the channel as well. (Make sure to check out past reviews and their stores! You won't be disappointed! I give you my word!)

So secondly I will be posting policies within the next couple days about how my reviews and the spotlight works.

Thanks everyone for baring with me for the time being!
Zlollie

No comments:

Post a Comment