Friday, March 28, 2014

TCHO Chocolate Review

TCHO Chocolate Review
Okay, okay I admit my house hold has a bit of a chocolate fixation that constantly needs a fix. My issue with chocolate is that most hurt my teeth. Dark Chocolate because of the lower sugar content does not hurt my teeth. So I am always on the hunt for a yummy dark chocolate to put into my snack bin.

I received four pieces of TCHO chocolate to try and was excited to do so. Since natural is better then the fake stuff anyway. The first one we tried was the "Mokaccino" Serious Milk + Blue Bottle Coffee. The taste of coffee was overwhelmingly present. Though it was creamy and rich. Smooth in texture and over all rather delicious. The undertones of the chocolate being able to be tasted as a small after taste of the coffee. This would be good for a quick pick me up through the day. Plus fill that sweet tooth need.

The second bar we tried was PureNotes Dark Chocolatey bars. This particular bar was rather bitter. Like pure dark cocoa typically is. It also had a chalk like texture and a little on the dry side. It was good but even in the small size of this bar I would only be able to eat this in nibbling type bites. It was good just need to be prepared to not pop this whole thing in your mouth at one time!

No comments:

Post a Comment