Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Nuts.Com Review

Nuts.Com
This website was built for you to be able to buy any nuts you could want any time of the year. I recently used this site to get Flax Seed for the herbal packs I create. They are extremely reasonably priced. As well as I order the night before and the next day they were in my mail box! The turn over time for orders is AMAZING! I can't express in words how happy I was with this company.

The packaging of the Flax seed came in a nice air tight resealable bag. It is a bag I actually kept because I could re-purpose it for holding herbs later. Though this review is short and to the point. My whole experience with this company was OUTSTANDING! I certainly recommend them for anyone looking to buy nuts or seeds in the future. (Keep in mind they sale more then this but it is what they mainly focus on.) So go check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment